domingo, 28 de fevereiro de 2016

Under the same moon




   Our pale blue world keeps spinning round. it is still quite difficult to tell where will the spins end up. Nevertheless, we are still under the same moon.  


    I remember you teaching me all about it, and find myself in the act of laughing - that same old maniac grin that would at a time keep you both amazed and scared. I may be scared to these days, you know? Quite hard  to tell  through all these mists, all the same old smoke curtain to my too well known misfit self. What about the ego? well, that's a whole nother story. Nevertheless, we are still under the same moon.





                                  




  Do you remember all that witchery crap, when that old lady looked inside the gentle wild nebula of your iris and, with a rehearsed solemn tone ( the gravest of all the reharsed solemn tones) when  she told "you' ll meet a tall dark stranger", whilst denuded that sweet mess, the childish dark matter  consisting in those gorgeous hazel eyes of yours.   Maybe I got a bit emotional again. Hard to tell after all these moon cycles, all these fantastic discoveries on day by day life, such as Goddamn particles, gravitational  waves, life outside ourselves and the rise and fall of new Star crossed lovers. Oh! And the taxes, let's not forget death and taxes.
 Nevertheless, we are still under the same moon.





                                                                      *            *            * 




  Yet I can't really tell why am I telling you all  this. Why to share all that we once had, all that we left unshared and all that came after, therefore, no longer shareable.

Like all the speeches I gave you, All those lectures from you received, the matter of such the lunatic am I. I barely could now, being a lunatic, after all. but you did. you always did, for you' e always been an young lady trapped In a soul as old and free as life itself only. And even freer, whenever the word does truly exists either in English, in Portuguese, French or any other language speaken by Men.
  One way or another, here I am, and here are you not. In fact we never have been together at the same space and the same time. As it seems, we belonged apart, doing no more than overlapping dimensions and realities,  maybe? Nevertheless, is just you and me. Or, at least, it used to be, in a parallel universe, in a given time we both gave up, surely not in the same space of time. Nevertheless, we are still under the same moon.


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário